It really is true that your kids surprise you with new stuff every day. I haven't had much time to post lately so I've gotten behind on a few things and it seems like lots of the "new stuff" has really added up.
Alison has two new loves in her life: finger painting and Play-Doh.
Actually, she likes the paints themselves but prefers using a brush. If she sticks her fingers in the paint, she holds out her hand, says "dirty" and waits for me to wipe off her fingers. I guess this is what you get from a child that has had her hands wiped with anti-bacterial wipes 100 times a day by her germaphobic mother since she was three days old.
"You mean I'm allowed to stick my fingers in this stuff??"

Okay, using the brush is much better.
She's still getting used to the Play-Doh and actually has more fun watching her mom play with it. (Now there's a scent from your childhood you'll never forget - when you open a new can of Play-Doh). She likes when I roll it between my hands to make a long snake-like figure, which Ali calls a "Noonie" (that is Ali's word for "noodle").

Ali quickly learned that red + white = pink.
Ali is also now counting to 6 by herself. She also knows the colors blue, green, brown, orange, black and red. I'm a proud mama.I am convinced that I am the mother of the world's largest 3-month old. Chris is such a wonderful and calm lil' man but, boy oh boy, he is HUGE. He is so long and quickly outgrowing all of his footie PJs. That being said, he is pure joy. Chris is now sleeping between 6 and 8 hours at night (now that's a happy mama!). He also laughed for the first time at 12 weeks - at his big sister, of course. What a great sound.

The not-so-little Lil' Man.

"Mommy, I feel so handsome and cute in my Grumpy Old Man hat."
This is Chris' GQ "Blue Steel" pose.
Here are some more pics of the kids. Enjoy.


Awww! How cute. They are getting so big and changing so much. Love, Auntie Ginger
ReplyDelete