Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun at the farm and park.

I spent a long weekend with the kids at Nana and Papa's farm near Luverne. We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Alison enjoyed spending time outside in her pajamas (which I've since tried to explain to her we can do at the farm but NOT at home). Alison spent much of the weekend enjoying the wide open space to run, tracking down baby kittens and watching "bireflies" (aka fireflies) at night. Christopher enjoyed sitting in the porch and looking at the big kitties.







When we got back to St. Paul, it was business as usual and we had to make our nightly walk down to the park.
Alison tried pushing Christopher in his stroller:
It's pretty serious business in her blue swing and blue airplane:

Even lil' Christopher enjoys the swings!


It's hard to believe that summer is half over already. I need to slow down and enjoy these beautiful days and wonderful times with my lil' ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment