Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back after Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at the farm in Luverne. Thank goodness for the DVD player in the car, as that makes the trip somewhat manageable with the two little Peanuts in the backseat. We ate too much, laid around too much, visited with the great-grandmas, and enjoyed four days away from the city.

Back to reality this week and back to routines. The kids are great and still having fun playing with random things they find around the house. I'm trying to get the energy to dig out a few Christmas decorations, but so far I haven't consumed enough caffeine to quite get there. All in all, I enjoy being home. I enjoy our simple life and day-to-day routines. I wish our families lived closer, or we lived closer to them, but we do truly love our little home in St. Paul.

The kids are still cute. Examples:

Lunchtime Peek-A-Boo:

Christopher modeling the crown he made in ECFE.

And Alison wearing her crown.

Alison loving her other new "hat".
















No comments:

Post a Comment