Friday, January 8, 2010

Balloon Boy, the sequel

Christopher's balloon obsession continues. I suppose I am like the dealer supplying the addict, but he just loves his balloons so much I can't resist. Christopher even yelled out "boon! boon!" yesterday while in line at Trader Joe's. Okay, maybe "yell" isn't the right word. More like "scream".

The other day, Christopher held on to his balloon while drinking his morning bottle and eating breakfast. He holds on to them while drinking and playing:

He is even more thrilled when he can hold on to all THREE balloons:

And yes, he even holds on to all three balloons while cuddling with his big sister on the couch and watching Sleeping Beauty:

Be prepared for a one-year-old screaming fit if you try to pry the balloons out of his hot little hands.











1 comment:

  1. I haven't introduced Wilson to balloons yet, maybe we could do a "deal" and drive by in your alley for the exchange?

    ReplyDelete