
Christopher David turned 18 months old yesterday! I can't believe my lil' baby is already a year and a half old. The Peanuts had their well visits today (18 month for Christopher and 3 year for Alison). Both did pretty well and here are the stats:
Christopher:
24 lbs. 10 oz. (40th percentile)
34.5 inches long (95th percentile)
Alison:
39 lbs. (95th percentile)
38 3/8 inches (90th percentile)
The doctor commented on how tall both of my kids are, which is funny since their mom is 5'4. :-)
Not much else going on here. I haven't posted anything forever because the kids and I have all been sick since the weekend of Ali's birthday. Didn't think it would be too interesting to blog about snotty noses, ear infections, coughs, pink eye, crabbiness, and LOTS of television.
Hopefully by next week we'll all be back to 100% and there will be more fun things to post then.
No comments:
Post a Comment