I have fallen terribly behind on my Peanut blog and I apologize. We have been very busy with numerous playdates, trips to the zoo and museum, countless trips to the park and picnic lunches, and visits from Grandmas and Grandpas. We are all doing well and I'm a bit sad that August is nearly here already - where has summer gone? We hope to get out and enjoy every minute of our last month of summer! Here is what we've been up to this past month:
Enjoying fireworks in the backyard on the Fourth of July:
Christopher loved his first boat ride of the year (as long as he had his ball and a lollipop, all was well):
The Peanuts had a very fun day at the Como Zoo with their good friends Claudia and Wilson:
And ate the world's largest Bomb Pops as a finale to the day at the zoo:
The Peanuts' new favorite game to play together is "Baby", where Alison is the Mama (of course) and Christopher plays the baby. He will lay on the floor like this for a good 15 minutes while Ali tends to her baby. What a good sport:
And last but not least, we have a new Lil' Man! Christopher got his first haircut today and he looks like such a big boy!
Oh my goodness! Christopher looks like an 8 year old with his new hairdo! Soooo cute! Wow, Holly, our kids are growing up. I look at your kids and then I realize my kids are growing up just as fast. Looks like you have been having a good summer!
ReplyDeleteSuch a big boy! My goodness, watch out little girls here is a heartbreaker!
ReplyDelete