Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Alison had a terrific first day of preschool yesterday. She attends on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and also stays through the lunch hour eats lunch with her little friends. So far, she really enjoys her teachers and said that the boys (she has a LOT of boys in her class) invited her to play blocks with them. Sounds like a successful first day to me.

And, as a true sign that she is my daughter, she was in the bathroom thoroughly washing her hands when I came to pick her up. Alison's teacher told me, "Wow, she REALLY likes washing her hands." That's my girl!

Here are a couple of first day pictures -

The big girl, all ready to go with backpack and lunchbag:


And Christopher hugging his sister good-bye and not wanting to let go (yes, this started the day of tears for mommy...)

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl! How you doing, mom? I'm actually glad this isn't happening for us yet... I'll need your support next year, although I hear it doesn't get easier until they are much older. Sweet pictures :)

    ReplyDelete