Saturday, November 7, 2009

A beautiful fall day

Finally...a beautiful fall day. We were able to spend a good portion of the day outside with the kids today. We turned off Dora, put on a light jacket, and out we went. Bryant painted a couple of doors (with Alison's help) and raked leaves. I did a little raking but mostly watched the kids get dirty and enjoy the beautiful fresh autumn air.

We got some more good use out of Alison's trick-or-treat bucket. She filled it up with leaves to help daddy:
Christopher found pure joy in a newly-discovered wiffle ball:


After many tries, I FINALLY got a one-year-old and two-year-old to look at the camera at the same time. As all moms know, that is no small task.


Another beautiful, blessed day with the Peanuts. I am so thankful for my family and all of the blessings that God has given us.

1 comment:

  1. I agree ... what a BEAUTIFUL day!!! Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete